This scenario takes place on a simulated mobile phone, with the intention to teach the learner better mobile security habits. Use this template to create your own scenario-based interactions that take place on a smartphone.
Mobile phone interaction
Teach your learners to have better mobile security habits with this customizable scenario-based Storyline interaction, or modify the content to create another scenario that takes place on a mobile phone. The scenario takes place on a simulated mobile phone. Outcomes are determined by how the user interacts with their “mobile phone”.
The following interactions are set-up:
- Interacting with a waiter
- Switching on your phone and setting a password and emergency contact
- Selecting and connecting to Wifi
- Running or deleting an app
- Interacting with social media
- Logging in to an online account
- Responding to text messages
- Interacting with Gmail
- Logging into online banking
- A final overview of decisions made
- A quiz made from a slide draw